Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Speech Term 4

 Why we should be allowed coloured hair and painted nails at school.

This term we have been looking at speeches.  We have been doing them for about 3 weeks now.  My speech is about why we should be allowed hair colour and painted nails, hence the title. Here is my speech,  at the top is the time and title.

I really enjoyed my speech because I like some of the words I used.
I was a little bit challenged trying to make it to two minutes long.  I over came this by just working and changing some words and trying to stretch it out as long as I could.
I learnt that I really don't like talking to my computer to record.

The purpose of persuasive writing is to persuade someone with whatever you have written.  Say your speech is why we should be allowed phones at school.  Well you would have to come up with many reasons that you think your option is the best option. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.