Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

100 World Challenge

 Magic Stairway


Once when I was walking along the beach, I saw something that looked rainbow. I wanted to check it out because it had not rained all week. I walked very far along the beach and it seemed like I would never get to it, but I didn't give up just yet. I saw the staircase... wow it was beautiful. I asked some people running by if they knew what it leads to but they didn't know. Should I try go up there? What if it leads to something I don’t want to see? Well, I guess we’ll just have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.