Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

100 Word Challenge - week 4

 100 Word Challenge


It was cold, dark and misty. I heard a car door slam and started to tiptoe to the door. I undid the locks and walked out to the car. I turned the flash on, on my phone and saw footprints on the front of my car. I was shocked where they were from and how the heck did they get there ? I heard a bang and whipped my head around there was nothing but darkness. I aimed the flash in that direction and saw a cat phew. I wiped the sweat off my home and walked back into the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.