Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 Word Challenge - Week 6

 100 Word Challenge

There are these magic bubbles,  they can take you anywhere.  I am at school right now and I really want to go home.  I am going to use these magic bubbles to go home because I would rather be at home.  I am now at home and I thought using those bubbles were fun.  Later that day when school finished when I was at home,  I wanted to go hangout with my friends.  I used the magic bubble to get there.  None of my friends were there.  So I used the magic bubble and went back home to my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kirsty,
    I really enjoyed reading your 100 word challenge story. It had a nice ring to it. Maybe next time you could add more detail in to your writing.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.