Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

200 Word Challenge

 200 Word Challenge


Swimming in the deep blue sea is scary,  but is being eaten by a whale scarier?  Well I so think so,  I was just swimming and out of no where... I saw a man scuba diver just swimming like nothing was behind him.  But little did he know that there was a massive whale behind he wanting to eat him alive.  He never turned back around so he couldn't even hear the whale.  The whale just wanted to eat him but I swam as fast as I could,  I went to the diver and said look out.  We went up for air for about 30 seconds then to find the whale was gone.  We didn't know where the whale was so we were freaking out,  but at the same time we weren't to scared because it's so massive that we can see it from ages away.  I was pretty scared because we were about 30 minutes in a boat away from any land and 2 hours swim from any land.  We started swimmer south until we found a boat.  It was out of gas but had some pedals to we got to our houses before anything could happen or dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.