Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Book Review

 Book Review

My book was Boy by Roald Dahl.  I chose this book because I think Roald Dahls books are really funny and since it's a true story I thought it might be interesting.  Overall I really like this book because it was a true story from back in 1900s and I also think they could have made the chapters like relate to each other.  

My favourite part of this book was where he talks about being a fag at Repton.  I liked this part because it seems very annoying to be a fag and I wanted to know what it's like being a fag.  There were many characters in the book but the main one who stood out was obviously Roald Dahl and his mum.   

I would recommend this book to some people.  Not all people are going to like this book because it's based on a true story and some people might like made up stories.  I think people aged between 12- 14 would like this book.

I would rate this book a 3.5 / 5 because I don't like how the chapters don't make sense together but some of them do.  
Here is a photo of Roald Dahl when he was alive:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.