Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

The fire on port hills


The Fire on the Port Hills.

The fire on the port hills was humongous, heartbreaking, scary and worst of all damaging. It killed one person and that is pretty sad because that person had a family and their dad is gone. The fire was.... I don't even know how to tell you what started the fire because there are so many people saying this is what started it then another person would say no this is what started it. That is what I hear, anyway it started on the 14th of february 2017 in New Zealand, Christchurch. I could see it from my window. I said “Wow how could that start?” Haley said that on Saturday she went on the port hills there was so many things burnt and evacuated. So that’s all for my interesting story about the fire on  the port hills.

Made by: Kirsty




8 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsty, Miss M here. I really like the way that you have used some interesting words to start your story. I wonder if they know what started it yet? It was pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yere it looked scary when I watched a video about it

      Delete
  2. Awesome job Kirsty. Good job with doing lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you your always there for me when I write storys

      Delete
  3. I like your fire story. by bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the feedback

      Delete
  4. Hey Kirsty, Jorja here
    I really like the way and the words that you used in your story.
    Your description was amazing and how you added the picture of the fire was really good.Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kirsty It's Emalea here.
    I like the WOW words in your story they make it really interesting.
    hopefully they find what/who started it!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.