Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Theme

 Moral of the story

For the past 2 weeks we have been doing drama and reading mixed.  We are doing drama with Miss Clark and reading with Miss Birch.  In reading,  we have been looking at what the moral of the story is,  the theme.  Shelby and I have been doing the theme of Tangled.  Our DLO is a google slide.  Here is our slide.


I think next time I want to do a Roald Dahl book or David Walliams book because I like their books.  I think they should do a book together.

Do you like reading ? 

What type of books do you like reading ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.