Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Inclusiveness

Inclusiveness 

For a couple weeks we have been doing some Inclusiveness slides.  I have just finished mine cause I was away for some time.  In this I have written what I think Inclusive is,  what it's not etc.  Here is my slide. 

 Someone has judged me before and I used to lose it!  But no I kinda of just brush it off and say oh well it is what it is.  When I got upset about it i felt frustrated I couldn't do anything about it.  I have learned to just not care what people say about you and also to stand up to people if they and judging you or others about something,  especially if it's racist.  If I saw someone getting left out I would try and go over to them to help them and then probably hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.