Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Health

Gender  &  Smoking 

For a couple of weeks we have been doing health.  We have been look at health crisis.  We had a really long list to look at and chose one to research about.  I chose smoking because I know somewhat about smoking.  I made a chart on men and women,  and age groups on who smokes more.  I found out men smoke more.


I think people should stop smoking and start chewing gum to help you stop smoking.

Do you know anyone that smokes ?

What is your opinion about smoke

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kirsty,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the health crisis of smoking in New Zealand. Maybe next time you could write the numbers instead of percentages. My opinion about smoking is I think it should stop because all it does is affect your lungs.

    Yours sincerely,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kirsty. I really like your blog post I think You did great making your graph. There is alot of people that smoke. I think you are quite right about how people should start chewing gum instead of smoking.
    Bye for now-
    Lacie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.