Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Non-Fiction Reading Activity

Non-Fiction Reading Activity

In reading,  for a couple weeks we have been looking at some protests.  Some of the things we have looked at is Women Rights or just protests in general.   We had to use this chart and make a 3-in-a-row bingo.  They had a question on them you would answer.  Here is what I did.



Non-Fiction Reading Activity
Opinions:
What is your opinion on the topic you read about ?  How do you feel about the issue ? 
My opinion on this is I think it’s really unfair about them only paying the women half of what they gave the men.  I feel really angry and kind of sad because it should always be even for everything,  especially money.  

What I learned:
What are two new pieces of information that you learned from the text?  
I learned about women rights and what happened back in the day.  I also learned about 2011 earthquakes that changed the country forever.  I am very sad that it happened but also don’t regret that it happened because it makes Christchurch into the Christchurch we love.

Interesting fact:
Explain the most interesting thing you learned from the reading and why it stood out for you. Be specific and reference the text.
The most interesting part of the reading that I really liked was the bit where I found out women mostly have equal rights right now.  It should be all equal but I hope its all equal one day.



Try guess what bingo I did!   

What do you think of my ideas and thoughts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.