Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Roald Dahl

 BOY Tales Of Childhood

Today we picked a book to read in term 4 out of 3 choices.  The choices were,  Roald Dahl Boy Tales of Childhood,  Fleur Beale Playing To Win & Rodman Philbrick Freak The Mighty.  I picked Roald Dahls book because I find then interesting and not to easy.  We have to do 2 or 3 questions off this chart.

The 3 that I chose are....

Q: Read the blurb on the back.  Does this interest you?  Why/Why not?


A: Yes, This interests me. This interests me because I like anything books like david walliams. I like books what he and other authors write because they write them funny but also serious.


Q: I predict the book will be about...


A: I think this book will about the story of Roald Dahls life as a young boy or in his early 20s. I also predict this book will be about something funny, serious and possibly some mischievous work.


Q: What impression do you get from the front cover?  What can you infer about the book?


A: My impression I got from the cover is probably a weird, silly and crazy life. I really hope it is because that would make a awesome story



Do you like Roald Dahl books or David Williams better ?

Do you read silly, crazy books often ?


Blog ya later.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.