Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Living a Healthy Lifestyle is a choice

Living a Healthy Lifestyle is a choice


Living a healthy lifestyle is a choice,  you can control your lifestyle.  


We can control our lifestyle,  what we eat,  how much sleep we get,  etc.  I think it's very important to control our lifestyle because we should live a healthy lifestyle but if you choose not to,  that's your decision.   For me I like to try to live a healthy life style because it can help you get less diseases and it could also make you live a little longer then what you would with a unhealthy life style.  We can control our lifestyles by making sure we have the amount of sleep out bodies need,  eating things with less salt,  making sure you're eating healthy and having enough water,  etc.  If you don't eat healthy it could cause diabetes and I'm pretty sure no one wants diabetes.   I try to eat lots of vegetables and fruit to make sure I'm living a healthy lifestyle.   I also try to get a lot of water and the amount of sleep I need.  For another thing I try to eat less salt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.