Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

200 Word Challenge ~ Day 2

200 Word Challenge 


4/8/20

The music sounds like one of those ballet barbies that turn in a music box,  It reminds me of calming but weird music.  It sounds like music my old school would put on for the class.  This kind of music seems like ballroom dancing.  I wouldn't listen to this music but for this task I did. The video is nice cause it's got feathers and it seems to remind me of birds.  This week's challenge was to do a story between 100 and 200 words and I got 117 words.  I think these storeys are really fun and I'm going to challenge myself to do one every day of the week.




2 comments:

  1. Hello Kirsty it is me Lacie.
    I enjoyed reading your story about the music.
    I think that you had some really good ideas in the writing.
    Maybe next time you could add more detail about the music to your blog post but it was really good anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kirsty,
    I really enjoyed reading your story. I like how you described the music.
    It reminded me of when I used to do ballet.

    - Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.