Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Achievement & Pride

Hi, Everyone
Kirsty back 
Today my hub is learning about Achievement & Pride
Here is some questions i got asked

What is the achievement i am proud of?


( I am proud of how I learnt to swim in about 3-4 days last year)




What does pride in achievement mean?


 Emotion that carries two antithetical meanings




How will you share your pride this week?


( I will show that i'm a trustworthy person and that I will set a goal)



My goal would be to be kind to not just my friends but everyone in our community and to be more careful of others



Goodbye Blogger 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kirsty. Swimming is such an important life skill! It is something that once you have learned it, you will use it for life. I can't wait to have the pool in use next term! What does antithetical mean? Your goal is something that everybody should aspire to!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.