Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

The New Senior Hub

Hey guys i'm back again with some exciting news about the new senior hub.
We....Moved......IN!!!!!!!!
So I got asked question's here is my response to them

What do I like about it?


(I like the neon & bright colours on the top of the walls)

(I like that the girls have a chill zone)
(I also like that we have a chance to get to know everyone)


What is my worries about it?



(My worry is that the ceiling might come down)

(The oven might burn down)


What choices am I going to make to make the right chosie
(I am going to not run in class) 


Here is a slide of all the photos










thats all for now bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.