Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge

This week our 100-word challenge is about St Patrick's Day, The story I wrote is very interesting and not something I would usually write. Here is my story.

I was just gardening as usual and this really grumpy old lady wanted to give me a garden nome. I took it because I was scared of what she would do if I didn't take it. I put it in my backyard and strange things started to happen.  I always heard noises and it was like screeching. One night it got so bad I thought someone was in my house. I would always check but the nome would just be in the same place. I know there's not an actual person trying to break in because I have cameras. If it was the nome I wouldn't know because its too short for the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.