Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge

For weeks 4 and 5 we had to do a 100-word challenge.  I have been away so I am doing this now.  Here is what I came up with for the 100-word story. 

100 word storyI was just zooming around the house looking for any food. I happen to find some cheese in a bedroom. I was just calmly eating the cheese and I heard foot steps of a cat. I took my cheese and went to the kitchen and I saw a cat. I thought it saw me so I ran and went into a cup.  Now the cat is trying to find me. I can hear it sniffing around and I’m getting a bit worried.  Hopefully, a human comes home soon and distracts it.  I think the cat might have found me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.