Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Rubic Quilty Sharing

How To Make A Quilty Blog Post

Hi, I'm back! I am learning to make a quilty blog post with the rubric 6 steps. Here is a slide to show how to do it. I made the title page and it looks cool.


I have never used a rubric before, I would like to be in the yellow or green zone. I think i'm in the yellow zone. My next goal is to be able to do all of the steps on this google slide. Do you do all the steps? Next time I will do all the steps. Catch you later, Bye.

4 comments:

  1. kia ora kirsty it is lucy from gilberthope school
    i like all the backrounds and words you put into that slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora kirsty
    i like all the backgrounds and words you put into that slide from connor gilberthorpe school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kirsty.
    Isabella here!
    I really like the background you put on the slide.
    By the way (Btw) Did you make all the slides or did it come like that?
    Anyways Bye see ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi its micah i like your stuff it cool manawaroa is in your class bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.