Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Literacy 2019

Last Learning Literacy

Our last literacy class for term 2 was on Tuesday. We did some steps and had a look at our results from the start of the school year till then. We also did that today but in my homeroom class. here are my results. 

My goal for steps is to do 100 minutes in a week ( at the least ) 

My favorite thing I did in literacy on Tuesday was silent read because I love reading The man who sat in the park and The dreaming place. Here is a picture of both of those books.


My goal for next time is to read two books in our 15 minutes silent reading time. Bye


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty Its me Shjon from Te Ropu manarowa I love your goal setting confidence and how you want to do 100 minutes of steps web I am inspired and the question is how are you going to get 100 minutes on steps before literacy is over and we have to go out to morning tea - Shjon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ti is lexi her i like the one amat steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Cody great job you are good at steps web who 607 minutes how did you do it did you now that I get half of that like every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's Cody I ment 695 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW 695 MINIT'S ON STEPS THAT'S SO LONG AND CRAZY! Maybe Next Time You Could Make A Blog Post About Your Life. By The Way It's Hakeem And Hi Kirsty. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talofa Kirsty I'm Basty, Wow how did you get this because I like to get that high too because if I have I would be proud of myself. How did you manage to get this high it would take you for 11.5833! Wow your chromebook should be flat because it takes too long next time maybe get to a 1000. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Kirsty, I love the post and what you did on literacy class with Miss Waho, I think its very thoughtful for the pictures of the book on our blog post, How did you feel after reading the books? and I'm pretty sure you will achieve that goal.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.