Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Making my own board game

Hey guys and girls Out past this week I have made my own board game the book i chose was PIG THE FIBBER 

So my game is called what lie is pig going to use. The rules are: No cheating
:you are not allword to pick two anwers. Here is a photo
> Hope you enjoyed todays blog post and I just want to say that I am really sorry that I have not posted in about a mouth 
Goodbye for now blog team 
coment names for the blog team to be called because the blog team sounds silly 
any Goodbye ____________ Team

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsty, Looks like a pretty cool game. I wonder how you play? What makes it a game that relates to the book? Pig is a pretty funny pug! I can understand why you wanted to do that book.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.