Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Writing

Hey!!Blog team i'm back with some writing to share with you here is my writing about a journey and a animation about the journey.



 Title: Lost & Found 1


 It was a nice Autumn morning,the leaves were falling off trees and I asked my friend Nirvana “do you want to go for a hike up some hills?”,she said “yes” I would love to. So me and Nirvana went for a hike up the hills
.


After about 30 minutes later we come across a sign that says “Go back or you will regret it” So I have to have a closer look at it and when I look back at Nirvana she was GONE. About 20 minutes later I found her phone in the woods,then out of nowhere a ghost pretends to be Nirvana and scares me. When the ghost flew off I picked up her phone and tried to call someone but the service was out.

I drop Nirvana’s phone and go to a boat I found one time. I sail about 10 minutes from the dock and then I found a magic wand, I tried to magic her back and it didn't work so I tried again and it worked “Hey Nirvana you’re back where were you”? I asked she replied with “The last thing I remember was a pitch black hole” Then she asked me “Where is my phone” I reply with “In the Forest” she said “WHAT we need to go get it” “ok ok “ I said so we sailed to the forest and got her phone. 

After calling her parents she said to me “ Do you think this was a good adventure”? I reply with “Kind of” 5 minutes later Nirvana’s mum picks us up from the forest and we head home in her mum’s BIG BIG CAR. 

And that my bloggers is why you do not go on creepy hills or use magic

thank you for reading this story and watching the animation bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsty Nirvana here from South Hornby School
    I love your work and loved how we made it together. Can we make a part 2 it will be so we can continued and we can finish it.
    But that is all I have today. Maybe next time we can add them going home.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.