Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Slide The Corner - Novel study

 Slide The Corner



1: I think this book is about racing in a car, or maybe it's about going in a car.

2: I think this name of the book is telling the reader it's about cars. The author could also be trying to tell the reader that this book is about sliding the corner.

3: I have never heard of this author before. I have researched Fleur Beale and found out some information about her, who is 76 years old, her birthday is February 22nd, 1945.

4: I have learned that this book is about Greg stands up to his father. I also learned that he proves to his parents that he can be as successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.