Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Bh Novel Study Term 2

Introduction Novel




These are the questions I got told to answer.

Q:  What is your first impression of the novel ? 

My first impression of the novel is probably boring but the it got a little bit more interesting towards pages 30 - 50 I think.  

Q:  How do you think this story relates to " Speaking My Truth "?

I think it relates to Speaking My Truth because the boy who is taking over the paper run for his friend,  should be telling the truth but instead is not telling mam or anyone.

Q:  What are you most looking forward to about the novel study?

I am not to sure what I am looking forward to but maybe to see what happens in " the stabbing " or something like that.  Also to see if the boy gets his knife back


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.