Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Time Of My Life

Time Of My Life

This week we had to do a google slide about the time of our life!  It's not what it sounds like,  it is pretty much our routine for the morning, afternoon or at school.  I did mine for the morning.  We only had to do 5 slides for this task.  We had to make a clock telling the audience what the time is.  Here is my google slide. 



I got this information from my body because thats what makes me get out of bed in the morning. 

I think this google slide was a great idea from Miss Waho.

What time of the day would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.