Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Who I admier

Hey, blog team today I have found a doc so I am going to show you it.Here it is
Loren Grey
I admire Loren because
She is pretty
She cares for others
She is nice
She’s famous on musically
She is really good on musically


Here are 10 facts about her

1: Loren grey beach is her full name
2: She was born was Pennsylvania
3: Loren Grey’s birthday is April 19, 2002
4: She opened musically in 2015
5: Lorens favourite drink is lemonade
6: In the past, Loren ran track, was a cheerleader did dance and gymnastics
7: Loren loves pink, blue, purple and orange
8: Her favourite cereal is cinnamon toast crunch
9: She Loves the Olive Garden
10: Her Favorite Movie is the Notebook

Here are some photo’s of her

Image result for loren grey beachRelated image

Related imageImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beachImage result for loren grey beach



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty (BFFFL) I like this post of yours and you can do more facts about her I know.
    Amazing work BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey BBFFTE I might but I might not

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.