Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

A letter from a old friend

Dear Kirsty,
Its been to long I need to come back insead of being in the mincraft world. 
Hopeful you let me back in and trust me again  

Dear old friend I can not trust you anymore. 
You have caused to much trubble alredy.

But why does it have to be that way??

Because you have caused to many accsidents

please let me back in.

Im sorry I have alredy said NO.

 PLEASE

NEVER 

You are so mean so I dont need you.

FINE BE THAT WAY



THE END

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty, it's Mrs Pam. This post made me feel quite sad. I am sorry that you could not find a way to let your old friend play with you again. I hope that you can think of a way to let your old friend come back in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Pam I hope I can to

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.