Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Horror Story

 Horror Story 

For the last week we had to be writing a horror story.  I have only just got chapter 1 because me and Shelby got very confused but we are still going to finish it by this week.  Here is our horror story.  

Chapter 1: The Beginning 


A bell chimed behind me, I slowly turned around and locked eye contact with an old man, he stared at me with his cold green eyes. I felt whispers rush around my body, and then time froze. All I could do was stand and wait. Literally I couldn’t move, but he could. He moved so slowly he looked like he was in pain, he spoke but they were only whispers that had been messed with by the wind. I started floating upwards. I looked up to see what was in my path and there was a body hanging from a rope.  I started to shake,   I didn’t know what to do so I just watched in shock. The rope started to fray.  The dead body fell into a deep well, it dragged me down with it. SPLASH. We landed in a puddle.  I was so disgusted about being with a dead body I moved away from the dead body.  Then you wouldn’t believe what I saw next……






Well I hope you liked my blog post.


Do you like horror storeys ?

What was the most intense part of this story ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.