Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

The lost gold

Hey everyone i don't have much time but i writ a story and i haven't finished it yet but this is what i have so far.







The Lost Gold

One sunny afternoon, We went on a hike up the hills.  We went up and down trails to find what we were trying to find. But instead of finding a pond to fish at we found a treasure chest. The treasure chest needed a key and we got our nana and grandad to look after the treasure chest well we went and tried to find the key. We look every single place it could be, but It was not there. We even found a pond looking for the key but still no key was found. We went back to nana and grandad and they said “Does anyone have a “bobby pin” but everyone said no. We went back to grandad and nana’s house with the treasure chest. We looked up and down for a bobby pin, But still none was found. At around 6 pm when they were having dinner their mum shouted “I FOUND A BOBBY PIN” everyone rushed into the spare room to see it. She wasn't lying, They got the bobby pin and twisted it so much is the lock that it …. TO BE CONTINUED  



Anyway my time is up and i have to sit on the mat, bye for now.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsty, Its Sharney here, Your story was so interesting I would love to hear more about your story, Do you know why your story wasnt on your blog properly?
    Bye Kirsty
    From Sharney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharney, Kirsty here. Thank you for your lovely comment, I will definitely make a part two. I don't know why it is like that, I will ask Miss Raisin and see if she'll help me. Can you do a story like this? Anyway I have to go, Bye

      Delete
    2. Hey Kirsty, Heres a link to my blog I did a blog post on my writing about giraffes, You should check it out
      https://hpssharneyk.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.