Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Life Skills With Nijle

Hello everyone again, it's Kirsty.
I know this is my second post today but i sort of owe you one.
Anyway Today we did life skills( its basically where we learn life skills)
So this guy named Nijle teaches us life skills.
There are stuff like solder stunts, blox breathing and more cool stuff.
Today we did sort of self defence. it was amazing.
So i will make my next blog post with a slide of how we did dragon stunts, but basically we put one hand back, one hand ford and put on leg in front one leg in back.
So like i said i will blog ou later dont forget to comement on my posts



BLOG YOU LATER!

2 comments:

  1. Hi kirsty my name is Ethan H,
    I'm from te ropo manawaroa and i like the post you done about life skills and my favourite part was when you said about boxing i am really into boxing because you can defend yourself without getting knocked out.maybe next time put some pictures of just some random man doing martial arts on the internet.but it is good the work and I might check out your other post.So blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ethan, Thank you for liking my post. Also thank you for giving me some advise about putting in the picture. Was life skills fun for you? Did you like life skills? Anyway I have to go bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.